Part 1: Close More New Clients
It’s difficult to stay on top of every lead using Excel, Outlook or even a pen and paper-based system. It becomes even more difficult when the intake process is being managed across multiple staff and other attorneys.
- See all incoming leads automatically displayed in a single dashboard
- Get notified via email or text message the instant a new contact comes in
- Use email templates to reply immediately to incoming contacts
- Schedule emails to keep in touch through the decision-making process
Part 2: Know Your Marketing is Working
Stop spending your time and money on things like websites, advertisements and online directory listings without truly knowing if these marketing channels are driving you new business.
- Know where every lead comes from, before you even ask
- See which marketing channels generate the best prospects, and how many turn into clients
- Understand the ROI from each of your marketing channels
- Get product support from your dedicated account manager
Part 3: Keep Your Business Moving
Instead of guessing, make smarter decisions, using real data about how your firm is performing to keep growing your business.
- Know the status of your firm’s new business pipeline, in real time
- Organize, search and sort leads according to customizable descriptors
- Assign leads and compare closing rates among attorneys in your firm
- Put a system in place to grow your business
“Avvo Ignite Suite's contact management and automated follow-up system saves me a ton of time and helps me close more leads and it gives me the information I need to make smart decisions about where to spend my advertising dollars.”
— Linda Callahan, Callahan Law
Sign up for a free trial.
No credit card required. No obligation.