Fireside Chat: How to Build Great Website Content
The key to a strong online presence is authentic website content that engages your audience and builds credibility through thought leadership.
January 15th, 2015
Josh King, Avvo’s General Counsel, will cover the latest decisions and opinions surrounding social media and the ethics rules governing legal marketing. Examples will highlight the most effective – and ethical – ways lawyers can use social media to develop business, as well as a number of ways that social media is often misused by attorneys.
To view a recording of the webinar click here.
*Please note, CLE credit will only be given to those that attend the online session live.
Whitepapers & Reports
May 16th, 2013
This practical, step-by-step guide takes you through the often-complex world of online marketing and outlines the digital tools and strategies you need to grow your practice.
Learn how to:
- Create a marketing plan that works for your firm
- Enhance your firm’s visibility and authority within search, social media and in mobile
- Develop rewarding client relationships
- Grow your referral network
- Track and measure your marketing return-on-investment