Fireside Chat: How to Build Great Website Content
The key to a strong online presence is authentic website content that engages your audience and builds credibility through thought leadership.
November 20th, 2014
Websites and SEO, PPC, Pay Per Lead, online advertising, radio, TV, newspapers, networking, referrals. The ways attorneys spend money on getting more leads is endless! Due to competition, lead generation has become one of the most expensive parts of running a law firm. Yet law firms end up wasting most of that money because they don’t pay attention to their intake and they don’t have a system in place for converting those contacts into contracts.
Listen as lead conversion expert Stephen Fairley shares with you best practices for improving your intake. You will discover:
– Why you should never have an attorney answer the phone
– How long it takes for an internet lead to go from hot to cold
– Case study of a law firm who tripled their conversion rate in 90 days
– 3 goals for your call with every new lead
– 5 specific strategies to convert more leads into appointments
– 3 best ways to get more of your appointments to show up
– 4 tactics for signing up more of your leads at the initial consultation
– How many times your team should follow up with a lead for maximum conversion
Whitepapers & Reports
May 16th, 2013
This practical, step-by-step guide takes you through the often-complex world of online marketing and outlines the digital tools and strategies you need to grow your practice.
Learn how to:
- Create a marketing plan that works for your firm
- Enhance your firm’s visibility and authority within search, social media and in mobile
- Develop rewarding client relationships
- Grow your referral network
- Track and measure your marketing return-on-investment