Fireside Chat: How to Build Great Website Content
The key to a strong online presence is authentic website content that engages your audience and builds credibility through thought leadership.
November 20th, 2014
Websites and SEO, PPC, Pay Per Lead, online advertising, radio, TV, newspapers, networking, referrals. The ways attorneys spend money on getting more leads is endless! Due to competition, lead generation has become one of the most expensive parts of running a law firm. Yet law firms end up wasting most of that money because they don’t pay attention to their intake and they don’t have a system in place for converting those contacts into contracts.
To view a recording of the webinar click here.
Whitepapers & Reports
May 16th, 2013
This practical, step-by-step guide takes you through the often-complex world of online marketing and outlines the digital tools and strategies you need to grow your practice.
Learn how to:
- Create a marketing plan that works for your firm
- Enhance your firm’s visibility and authority within search, social media and in mobile
- Develop rewarding client relationships
- Grow your referral network
- Track and measure your marketing return-on-investment